9 first search results for "Sweetgrass Braid", from $6.00 to $59.95
- Beautiful and fragrant sweetgrass braid.
- All natural, usually at least 24 inches in length, and sometimes quite a bit longer.
- Gathered in an ecologically sound and respectful way.
- The plant is not harmed and nothing is wasted.
- From Native Scents in Taos, New Mexico.
Vendor: Native Scents
- Cleanse your home of bad energy with this Organic Sweetgrass Smudging Incense
- Each Braid measures approximately 24"-27" in length and about 3/4" thick
- Very rare herb, also known as holy grass or vanilla grass, gives off a sweet vanilla scent when burned
- Organic Sweetgrass Braid Smudging Incense ships brand new with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- American Smudge Herb is dried and braided, perfect for those who love incense, burning candles, or those that cleanse homes to rid bad energy
- Tighter Braid For Better Smoulder
- Keeps Green Color Longer
- Mild & Refreshing Scent
Vendor: New Age Imports
- Palo Santo, when burned has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die in a natural way, during this process of decomposition the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won't result in the same benefits.
- Palo Santo was mainly used by Peruvian shamans in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- We are a Fair Trade focused company so all of our Palo Santo is obtained through fair business practices for the workers in South America as well as for the environment.
- 8 Sticks of sustainably harvested Palo Santo are hand picked and packaged in 100% recycled and biodegradable packaging. Each stick is approximately 10 cm or 4 in long.
Vendor: Luna Sundara
- Three herbs often used for smudging
- Smudge sticks incorporate mountain sage, cedar, and sweetgrass
- For purification and banishing rituals
- 4 inch
- 3 Bundles of Sage - Each stick is approximately 4 inches long
- High quality, true Salvia apiana
- Grown in California, packaged in USA
- Use for smudging rituals and home fragrance
Vendor: Alternative Imagination
- Ancient incense, sustainably harvested
- No Hidden ingredients - No charcoal or perfume
- 10% percent of profits are donated to defending Western wilderness.
- Unique vanilla-like scent - one of the most beloved of all Western plants for smudging.
Vendor: Juniper Ridge
- This kit is perfect for clearing and blessing a new space, or simply refreshing an older one.
- Includes one large Rainbow Abalone Seashell. Each smudge stick is individually packaged and labeled.
- One each 4 inch California white sage smudge stick, 4 inch desert sage smudge stick
- One 4 inch Sweetgrass braid and 4 inch Cedar smudge stick
- One 1oz bag of Incense Burning Sand
Vendor: Savvy Gardens
- Magick Wicca Pagan
- Aromatic Braids for Smudging
- Home Cleansing
- Spiritual Healing
Vendor: MADE IN USA